About Mayondo Engineering Works Limited:
It has been doing quality home and company furniture since 2001. It has satisfied several customer needs and aims to innovate and provide unique high quality goods and services. They specialize in doors, windows and kitchenware suitable for all building settings i.e. small-scalle to enterprise projects.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Personal Assistant must ensure that all daily tasks as stipulated by the Director are completed every day.
- Responsible for preparing the Director’s daily program and completing some of the tasks that are delegated to you.
- In charge of performing and completing tasks that the MD may delegate to you – these tasks are complex in nature, e.g. meeting departments and solving issues.
- Knowing the duties of every department and every person in the company as you shall be involved in ensuring that all members perform their duties.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation for the Director.
- Taking notes or dictation at meetings or providing general assistance during presentations.
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Directorr.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings.
- Working closely with clients, suppliers and other staff.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The Personal Assistant (PA) to the Director should have at least five years of administrative experience. Applicants with experience in a similar company have an added advantage.
- The applicant should have significant experience and secretarial/administrative knowledge
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages;
- Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work on your own initiative;
- Honesty and reliability;
- Keen attention to detail;
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested Male candidates are encouraged to send their cover letters and updated CVs via email to email@example.com with the subject line quoted as "Personal Assistant."