SGA Security Uganda Limited is one of the leading and most innovative organizations in the security industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage a well maintained physical security at all sites
- Manage and provide effective leadership to the existing security team
- Formulate a clear staff training program for the department and ensure that knowledge is tested several times per year as per laid down procedures.
- Manage, Audit and maintain compliance at all sites
- Ensure that all business recovery/contingency plans held within the company are always kept up to date
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in criminal justice, public administration and or related field.
- Special training program in senior security management is an added advantage
- At least eight years’ experience in physical security management and or as operations manager guarding in a reputable security firm.
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates should send application letters attaching detailed C.Vs and photocopies of academic credentials to:
The HR & Administration Manager,
Plot 5, Mvule Close Naguru Hill,
P.O. Box 20097, Kampala - Uganda.