About Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB)
The Uganda Registration Services Bureau (URSB) is a semi-autonomous government agency, established by Act of Parliament in 1998 in Uganda. URSB is responsible for civil registrations (including marriages and divorces but not including births, adoptions, or deaths), business registrations (setups and liquidations), registration of patents and intellectual property rights, and any other registrations required by law.
The headquarters of URSB are located at Georgian House, 5 George Street, in Kampala, the capital and largest city of Uganda. In addition, URSB maintains branch offices at the following locations.
- Posta Branch - Posta Uganda Main Office, Booths 2 & 3, Kampala Road, Kampala
- UIA Branch - UIA Offices, 2nd Floor, Twed Towers, Lumumba Avenue, Kampala
- Mbale Branch - Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs, 3 Park Crescent, Mbale
- Mbarara Branch - 1 Kamukuzi Hill, Mbarara
- Gulu Branch – 6B Princess Road, Gulu
- Arua Branch – 42/44 Packwach Road, Arua
[Compliances and Memberships/Affiliations]