About Catholic University Madagascar
Since the creation of the UCM, 675 students have graduated from Master 2, a thirty students are currently pursuing in Europe, their studies in technical colleges or graduate schools. More than a dozen doctoral theses prepare in France, Switzerland and South Africa.
The history of the Catholic University of Madagascar dates back well before the country's independence. In fact, the building is now over ninety years.
In 1916, Major Seminary of Antananarivo is based. It incorporates in its training philosophy in addition to theology. Transferred Ambatoroka on the hill in 1930, is headed by French missionaries.
In 1952, the Grand Séminaire becomes a Regional Seminar on the island of Madagascar, affiliated with the Faculty of Theology of the Pontifical Gregorian University (Italy) in 1956.
[Compliances and Memberships/Affiliations]