These are identified by the Bubondo Leaders or come to office.
1. Taken to Katalemwa immediately for diagnosis if not yet been there
2. Transport given for medical reviews to either ( Katalemwa, Mbale Cure or CORSU).
3. Do scans and other tests if needed.
4. Handle operations and Emergencies when arise.
5. Buy the drugs required monthly.
6. Educate those who understand in special needs school ( Mengo and School of the Deaf Mbwanda Masala)
7. Buy gadgets to help them reform like:- standing Frames clutches, sitting chairs, correction shoes, customized and ordinary wheel chairs.
8. Economically Empower the Mother's To buy basic needs and food. These take care of their kids 24/7 so have no way of looking for income. And most of them are Single mothers. They are give:-
9. The elderly grandparents or parents who have no way of getting income are put on Feed the Hungry Project.