This mainly for the:
These are given:-
1. Rent for a certain period at most 6 months.
2. Economically Empowered to be able to raise capital for their rent and up keep.
3. Given food weekly until get on their feet. This helps them save their capital to build their businesses.
4. Children or Mothers with HIV are immediately attended if not on ARVs put on immediately and given monthly transport to collect drugs.
4. Sponsorship Program:- children of school going age are immediately put in the School Fees sponsorship Program to reduce on expenses and increase income for upkeep and rent.
RENOVATION OF HOMES
These are incomplete, or temporary structures our Beneficiaries live in but are leaking, have no doors, roof or windows.
Elderly are ones mainly affected who are give a free place to stay.