Phocos´s Compact Fluoresecent Lamps (CFL) with 15 W and 30 W power consumption open up a new range for 12 V and 24 V DC lighting equipment. The life span of the lamp is more than 10,000 hours. The new version of CFL lamps is now regulated by a DC-preheating circuit which makes an extremely high number of switching cycles possible (IEC925). The lamps are also equipped with an over-temperature protection (OTP) which causes the lamps to automatically switch off prior to overheating (especially when operated at extreme environmental conditions) and therefore prevents damage to the lamp. Thus, the product life span is significantly increased. Of course the lamps comply with the CE standards for low interference with radios and other electronic devices.The special shape of the 15 W tube allows the installation in locations where usually only incandescent bulbs fit. The lamps have a standard E27/Edison socket.
- Extremely high illumination efficiency
- Extremely high number of switching cycles
- Over-Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Standard socket available
- Available in either Warm (W) or Cool (C)
- 15W --> Spiral (pictured right)
- 30W --> 4 U-Tube (pictured right)