As set out above, Africa2Trust is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information (data protection laws).
The website contains hyperlinks to websites outside the africa2trust.com domain, owned and operated by third parties. These third party websites have their own privacy policies and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies while visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
2. What information will Africa2Trust collect about me?
When you subscribe to www.africa2trust.com or sign up to participate in or receive a product and/or service from any africa2trust.com website, such as an online or offline purchase, competitions, newsletters, blogs, forums, we may ask for personal information about you and/or information about your company/organization. This can consist of information such as your name, e mail address, postal address, telephone or mobile number or date of birth. Different sections of Africa2Trust portal may ask for different personal/company/organization information.
By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Africa2Trust and its service providers to effectively provide you with the products and/or services you select in order to complete the transaction(s).
Please note that sometimes on particular sections we will require you to provide additional personal/company/organization information, and sometimes sensitive personal/company/organization information.
Information from Other Sources: Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communicate more easily; account information, and purchase or redemption information
3. How will Africa2Trust use the information they collect about me?
Africa2Trust will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
- Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We work closely with affiliated businesses. In some cases, these businesses operate stores at africa2trust.com or sell offerings to you at africa2trust.com. In other cases, we operate stores, provide services, or sell product lines jointly with these businesses. You can tell when a third party is involved in your transactions, and we share customer information related to those transactions with that third party.
- Protection of africa2trust.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of africa2trust.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that africa2trust.com, Africa 2 Trust Ltd., or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- For "service administration purposes", which means that Africa2Trust may contact you for reasons related to the service you have signed up for (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service has been suspended for maintenance)
- To contact you about a submission you have made to the website, including any content you provide.
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use;
- To analyze and improve the services offered on africa2trust.com. e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
Where Africa2Trust proposes using your personal information for any other uses other than the ones stated above, we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above.
4. Africa2Trust may contact you:
- In relation to the functioning of any product and/or service you have signed up for in order to ensure that Africa2Trust can deliver the products and/or services to you.
- Where you have opted to receive further correspondence.
- In relation to any contribution you have made to africa2trust.com, e.g. on Africa2Trust blogs/forums.
- To invite you to participate in voluntary surveys about Africa2Trust products and/or services.
5. Non disclosure of personal data.
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law or for other reasons as already stated above. Generally, we will only use your information within Africa2Trust. In the event were Africa2Trust gives your information to third parties, Africa2Trust will require these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and Africa2Trust will require that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes.
6. Offensive or inappropriate content on Africa2Trust website.
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to africa2trust.com, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behavior on africa2trust.com, Africa2Trust may use your personal information to stop such behavior.
Africa2Trust may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your ISP, employer, school e-mail/Internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behavior in cases when your information breaches government laws.
7. Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at africa2trust.com include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications, address book, Billing and shipping addresses (for online and offline orders through www.webbizafrica
8. Warning for minors:
africa2trust.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We may sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use africa2trust.com ONLY with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
9. Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit africa2trust.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, resolution of disputes, and application of the law of Uganda. If you have any concern about privacy at africa2trust.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Africa 2 Trust Limited
Physical Address:Plot 23, Lumumba Avenue, 4th Floor (Outbox), Soliz House
Box No: 22232 Kampala, Uganda
Online Contact Form: Contact Us